30 Third Avenue, Brooklyn
Now the committee is working with partner organizations and political leaders to submit a formal request for these improvements to the Department of Transportation.
Jay St. Campaign NewsThanks to everyone who attended Re-imagine Jay Street! Check out the coverage of the event, and stay tuned for next steps to make Jay Street safer:
- Hazardous Jay St. in Downtown Brooklyn in desperate need of major safety improvements, say advocates
- Activists: ‘Wall off the Jay Street bike lanes’
- Crash-Prone Jay St. Corridor Overhaul at Center of Monday Night Discussion
- Downtown cops vow to give double-parkers the full-court press
- Meeting’s goal: A safer Jay Street
- Fixing Jay Street Starts with Cracking Down on Illigal Double Parking
Jay St. Resources
View a map of crashes on Jay Street.